Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Heading to Europe

Hi, blogopals! As of next week, I'll be heading to Europe for the next x months. I snagged a $150 flight from Baltimore to London.
I'm not excited about the super-long WowAir flight with no movies, or the 6-hour National Express bus ride (about 12 pounds/$19) to the town I'm staying in; it'll be over 24 hours in transit, but, meh, hard to argue with the price. The train would have been about 2 hours, but it would cost way more.

My posts in the near future will probably be more Europe-centric (I think "eurocentric" has other connotations...). Many people spend thousands of dollars to travel in Europe; I'll show you how to do it on a shoestring budget. Keep your eyes peeled! (Not literally. That would be gross and bad for vision.)

No comments:

Post a Comment