Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Bing Rewards: Free gift cards! 100% Legit!

Hey there, Blogofans,
I'm scooting my favorite posts from the old incarnation of the blog (suspiciouslygooddeals.wordpress.com) over to the new incarnation of the blog (this), so the next few posts will be a best-of rerun extravaganza! GET STOKED.
Bing Rewards: Rating: 100% awesome
Do you like sketchy "rewards" websites that "reward you for simple things like searching" but actually don't really pay anything and slow down your computer? OF COURSE NOT
Bing Rewards, however, is actually good! I've been using it for a month or two, and I already have like $15 of gift cards for things I actually use (like, let's be real, Groupon). I was initially skeptical, but it is actually great. Use Bing as your primary search engine (or just do a few searches a day with it), and you can make about $5-10 in gift cards each month. If you're interested, this is my referral link: https://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_1d2da3ae-0440-2381-caf1-1e5424231b05
Now, I still prefer Google sometimes, but for my everyday searching needs, Bing isn't a bad place to start. Is it a little sad that they have to pay people to use their site? Maybe. But you know what isn't sad? FREE GIFT CARDS. They let you "cash out" any time, so you can accumulate and use actual real gift cards very easily. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment