Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Sunday, January 1, 2017

£289 round trip UK to Asia with Qatar Airways

Hi, all! I'm sitting in Dubai International Airport on a short layover between Birmingham, UK and Bangkok, and I found this gem of a sale.
Qatar Airways is flying from various UK cities to various cities in Asia starting at £289 round trip. I just snagged a flight for April from Manchester to Bangkok for £327 round trip, using skylordtravel.com. It's worth noting that you can fly to Kathmandu, Nepal, for only £303 round trip with this sale, which is pretty incredible. Fly any time from January to May 2017.

I can't tell if they're the same sale, but Qatar also has a sale on for economy and business class flights all over the world, flying any time up until November 2017, buying by January 3. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment