Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cyber Monday backpack and gear sale

In honor of Cyber Monday, Black Friday's confusing little brother, there are some awesome sales going on today. Eastern Mountain Sports, a reputable outdoor gear store in the US, is having some incredible doorbusters,
including 40-50% off some amazing Osprey backpacks, as well as all sorts of camping and general traveling-and-outdoorsy gear. My favorite backpack ever is the Osprey Aura AG 50; as someone with some back problems, it really is the only backpack that I can wear all day without wanting to take it off. Plus it's hella sleek! Some of their other backpacks now have that AG anti-gravity technology (wow! It's like we're in the future!), too. Good backpacks, especially Osprey, are often suuuper expensive, though, so this sale could save you a hundred bucks. Check it out!



Plus, get 20% off one regular and one clearance item with the code CYBER. Wow, what a bargain!

AND there's free shipping on everything!

How much do I wish I was in America right now to get these sweet deals shipped to me?? So much! LET ME LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment