Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Norwegian Air mystery announcement in 40 minutes!

Norwegian Air will be making a mysterious and allegedly Really Exciting announcement in 40 minutes!
Hold on to your hats, boys 'n' girls ('n' non-binary folks). I'm hoping that it has to do with those $69 transatlantic flights that they promised a few months back. Time will tell. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. What was the big announcement? Please tell us.
    Blessings,
    GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder! It was less exciting than I hoped; they will just be having Wednesday sales each week. I added a new post about it this morning.

      Delete