Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Monday, May 30, 2016

(Nearly) inaugural flight with Thomas Cook/Condor Airlines!

I'm writing this from the airport, about to board the (nearly) inaugural Thomas Cook/Condor flight from Boston to Manchester.
It seems like they are partners; the Thomas Cook group seems to have a few partners. Weirdly, the flight has two separate flight numbers--one Thomas Cook and one Condor number--but I think it's the same flight. I wasn't able to find Thomas Cook or Condor on the Boston Logan Airport website, and that's because it turns out this is the first day that Thomas Cook/Condor have flown from here! I believe there was a 2:30 PM flight already, so I will probably be on the almost-inaugural-first-ever flight. Pretty exciting stuff.


The ticket was 169 pounds (about $240), and came with a checked bag and three-course meal. I'll be sure to report back with a full review after the flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment