Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

1 month Canadian UNLIMITED train pass for youth, only $150!

There is an incredible sale on right now for an unlimited rail pass for only $150,
good for travel all over Canada in the month of July, as many rides as you want. You could travel all the way across the country, stopping off anywhere you want. Goodness gracious! You have to be ages 12-25. The website says you can't buy one right now due to technical difficulties--probably a huge number of people flooding the site--but hopefully they'll be up and running soon. Check it out! A two-month youth summer pass costs $699, so this is like, a mega good deal. Also, I would assume these prices are in Canadian dollars, so $150 CAD is actually $112 USD. AMAZING! I couldn't find anything about whether it's only for Canadian citizens, so I'm going to assume it's not.

I will be working for the entire month of July, so I will just cry into my wads of cash while all you exciting youths enjoy your Canadventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment