Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

$364 round trip flights from San Francisco to Asia! :O

Hey, y'all! This price is pretty hard to beat, so I just had to share it.
In case you didn't know, I'm living in Bangkok, Thailand now, and I don't have much time to travel these days, so my apologies if the travel tips are coming less frequently. This deal is too good to pass up, though. Come visit me in Bangkok, internet pals! It's an insane $364-380 round trip flight (1 stop) from San Francisco to various cities in Asia, including: Manila, Philippines Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Bangkok, Thailand Phnom Penh, Cambodia Singapore Seoul, South Korea Hong Kong Get the details at the ever-awesome Secretflying.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment