Featured Post

A crash course in how to fly from the US to Europe for under $200

Hey, blog-o-pals! I thought I would make a nice user-friendly basic guide on how to fly between Europe and the US for under $200 each way, s...

Monday, February 29, 2016

WowAir news: 48-hour sale and free Iceland stopovers!

WowAir has some excited news: they now include free stopovers in Iceland!
My guess is that this move is to compete with the other less-discounted-but-much-more-convenient Icelandic airline, IcelandAir, which has long advertised their free Iceland stopovers, and now even offers a free personal guide for your day in Reykjavik. (Oh my god, I just spelled that right on the first try!) This is pretty exciting stuff.

WowAir is also having a 48-hour sale on April-June travel RIGHT NOW, with incredible prices, like Boston to Reykjavik for $99, Copenhagen to Boston for $123, and just amazing prices to and from all over Europe, including Bristol, London, Amsterdam, various German cities, Canada, Paris, and more. I highly recommend getting on their mailing list, (which I was shockingly not on until this week), because that's really the only place to find out about sales--they don't really post much sale information on their website. (I think the mailing list didn't exist when I first found out about WowAir, and that is why I was not on it, which gives me some hipster points, so let's go with that story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment